I havent posted much about the words he is learning.
Before, I couldn’t wait for him to walk…. and now that he has mastered his ability to walk, and now runs, I look forward to each day that he picks up more words to add to his vocabulary. Some of the words he is saying:
- papa, mama, wilson (although only those close to him understand that he is saying that), baby (he hamster)
- jason, grandma (‘ama), grandpa (but he still says it papa)
- go, no, nite nite, yo gabba gabba, bubbles, gol!!, ball, agua (wa wah),
- num num num (means he is hungry)
- juice, book, car, candy, bath, brobee,
- dip, hi, bye,
- where is it? (says it kinda like wurz it)
- gentle (even if he doesnt really know what it means exactly, just that it has to do with petting Wilson)
Probably a few more words but thats all I can think of right now. Its hard to know what he is just copying and what he actually knows the meaning of. All except for the last one, he definately knows the meaning of. 🙂 Such a good talkin’ boy.